When you visit, use or interact with SEVENKL Website, we may collect certain information by automated or passive means using a variety of technologies, which technologies may be downloaded to your device and may set or modify settings on your device. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your personal detail, Internet Protocol (IP) address,computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, your card number, debit/credit card security number, the address of a referring web site (if any), and the pages you visit on our website. We may collect, use disclose and/or process this information only for the Purposes (defined below).
- Agree and acknowledge that the proprietary rights of your User Information are jointly owned by you and SEVENKL ; and
- Shall not, whether directly or indirectly, disclose your User Information to any third party, or otherwise allow any third party to access or use your User Information, without SEVENKL ’s prior written consent.
Users in possession of another User’s personal data through the use of the Services (the “ Receiving Party”) hereby agree that, they will
- Comply with all applicable personal data protection laws with respect to any such data
- Allow the User whose personal data the Receiving Party has collected (the “Disclosing Party”) to remove his or her data so collected from the Receiving Party’s database; and
- Allow the Disclosing Party to review what information have been collected about them by the Receiving Party, in each case of (ii) and (iii) above, in compliance with and where required by applicable laws.
THE SITUATIONS WHERE WE ARE GOING TO COLLECT YOUR DATA
- When you register and/or use our Services or Site, or open an account with us;
- When you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
- When you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
- When you interact with us through our social media platforms and emails;
- When you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our application or use services on our website. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our application or website.
- When you carry out transactions through our Services;
- When you provide us with feedback or complaints;
- When you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to the third parties in the event where it is required to be disclosed under any applicable law, pursuant to an order of a court of competent jurisdiction or as required by a regulatory authority.
For more information about our privacy practices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org